Hi my name Mukhtar and i believe in many things. But two things that I really believe in are family, and hard work. I chose family as my first one because I believe it is the most important one. My family is who i grew up with and who raised me. I am most closest to my family especially my mom, sister, brother and step dad. They have always been there for me when I needed them, and hope fully I will be there for them when they need me to. My family are the people who helped me get to where I am today. All the way to high school, and in to college. I came a long way from my country in Somalia to this country thanks to my family, especially my mom.
I also believe in hard work and perseverance, I believe in what ever you aim for you can achieve no matter how big, as long as you work for it. My goal hopefully is to study business at Ohio State and be a successful businessman some day. I want to work for my self, and be my own boss. My goal is to either have a successor company and be an entrepreneur , or have a successful career either in real estate or or the stock market, and anything else I can hopefully manage to achieve. My mom was the person who instilled the value of work for it and you will achieve it, no matter how hard or far away it may seem.
1 comment:
These are good places to start. However, both beliefs are quite big for such a short paper. Probably, as you start writing, you'll find that you'll have a series of smaller beliefs within the big belief of "Family" or "Education".
What might help you narrow down your topic is to think about a belief you have because of something specific that happened. Most of the stories we read talk about the writer's life before they had the belief, and then they tell a specific event from their lives that formed (or started to form) the belief. Reading more essays will help you to get a feel for the assignment.
Post a Comment