my name is Liban nor,I came from somalia,I have been the United States eleven years,this is my first year at OSU and i am enjoying.I am father of four boys. I love anykind of sport.I believe sport is fun and healthy;however,my family and I go sometimes out inorder to play soccer or basketball or anykind we feel like it.I believe oneday my boys will play football especaily OSU Buckeye. I think that is little about me.
1 comment:
This is a good introduction, Liban. I'll give you credit for it. In the future, though, work on establishing the good writing habits of capitalizing the beginning of sentences, and re-reading your post before publishing it so it can be as accurate as possible. Our goal is to make it easy for our readers to understand what we're saying, and revising and proofreading is an important step of that.
Post a Comment